Wedding Photography Packages

1) Wedding Package (12 hours coverage): $4,470

This includes:

Pre-Wedding Consultation – ideally within 8 weeks  of the wedding – so we can discuss the finer details together. I also like to create a detailed Run-Sheet for the day with all the elements covered. 

12 hours continuous photographic coverage by two photographers.

USB of both high & low resolution images (approx. 800 for 12 hour coverage).

Password Protected Online Gallery (approx. 100 images) – for sharing with family & friends

Fifteen (15) prints for you to treasure (I’ll personally select these & supply them to you with the USB). Size: 5”x7.5”.

Please note: Additional Photography (by request, on the day of the wedding) is $200 per hour / per photographer.


2) Wedding Package (8 hours coverage): $3,670

This package includes the same elements as the 12 hour package, however, for eight (8) hours. 

Eight (8) hours continuous photographic coverage by two photographers.

USB of both high & low resolution images (approx. 600 for 8 hour coverage).


3) Wedding Package (6 hours coverage): $2,990

This package includes the same elements as the 12 hour package, however, for six (6) hours. 

Six (6) hours continuous photographic coverage by two photographers.

USB of both high & low resolution images (approx. 400 for 6 hour coverage).


A note regarding High Resolution images

The images will be supplied to you on a USB in both high-res (suitable for printing) as well as low-res (for email & social media).

Photos will be colour corrected & enhanced. The images will not have a watermark on them and you will be able to share them amongst family and friends for personal use.

Wedding Albums

Options are endless in this area...but, at this stage, I've created a price for you on two different albums, but, we can always adapt the quote depending on what type of album you’d like.

  •  Option 1: Regular Landscape Album - $,1100

Includes: Regular Landscape Size: 297mm (w) x 210mm (h) - Printed Cover (ie. photo on the cover)?- Satin 170gsm pages, 40 sides- Frosted Fly Page - Binding: Standard - Includes design, layout & delivery of the album.  Additional sides: $35 per side.

  • Option 2: Grand Portrait Album - $1,800

Includes: Grand Portrait Size: 297mm (w) x 420mm (h)- Genuine Leather Cover- Lay Flat Matte 300gsm pages, 40 sides- Frosted Fly Page- Binding: Prestige- Includes design, layout & delivery of the album.  Additional sides: $50 per side.

In addition, you may want to have a box for the album. Again, there are many options - and a basic box ranges from $110 - $250.

If you'd like any more information regarding albums at this stage, please let me know.


Timing & Delivery

Following the wedding, I provide a dozen or so low-resolution images within a week of the event – for sharing with family and friends. Then, I will supply the complete collection of images on USB 10-12 weeks after the wedding.


Payment

I accept payment via cash, direct deposit or cheque.  The Booking Fee of $480 is due at the time of booking. Then 70% of the balance is due one month prior to your wedding. The remaining 30% is due one week prior to the wedding.

 

Share this by email
Loading...
Enter your search terms below.